Go Back   Fratching! > Site News > Introduction

Old 03-25-2011, 04:25 PM

I found Fratching through Customers Suck. My join date for Fratching as listed on my profile is 6/30/10. I found Customers Suck through either Yahoo or Google. My join date for Customers Suck as listed on my profile there is 5/23/07. I probably typed in "I hate customers" or something similar after a bad day at work. I'm prone to just randomly type words and phrases into search engines just to see what pops up as one of the ways to amuse myself when I have free time.

Old 09-27-2012, 03:43 PM
Fridge Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurelemsrealm View Post
I'm prone to just randomly type words and phrases into search engines just to see what pops up as one of the ways to amuse myself when I have free time.
I've done that before, normally as a domain name, it all started when someone typed fucking machines in frustration in an IRC and someone else reposted as a dot com, I don't know if they knew of the site or not, but I had not as this was over a decade ago pre flash video, all it was was stills and animated gifs of the machines in question.

Anyhoos, for the bump save for that nugged of uselessness, I'm guessing the UK wide cookie monster event happened a few months back and I found myself logged out, but nothing really grabbed me to reset my password (save for updating the being blamed for other peoples shit thread I started to update the I almost quit side to it)