Go Back   Fratching! > General > Things I hate

Old 01-04-2017, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjr View Post
I was in a Wal-Mart once, in an express lane. The lady in front of me had TWO separate "orders" (i.e. one group of items, then another). I let out an audible disgusted sigh, and went to a different lane. Guess who finished first...
My grocery store used to have a trio of regulars (daughter, mom, and granny) who would pull this in our 15-or-less lane. They'd pull up a buggy with 40-50 items, divvy them up more or less equally in whatever way meant they got to use all of their coupons (they didn't buy things they didn't have coupons for), and then Mom would announce "This one is mine, that one is hers (Granny's), and that one is hers (Daughter's), so we're all under 15."
"The hero is the person who can act mindfully, out of conscience, when others are all conforming, or who can take the moral high road when others are standing by silently, allowing evil deeds to go unchallenged." Philip Zimbardo
TUA Games & Fiction // Ponies

Old 01-04-2017, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KabeRinnaul View Post
and then Mom would announce "This one is mine, that one is hers (Granny's), and that one is hers (Daughter's), so we're all under 15."
To which you'd probably like to have replied, "Bulls**t you are..."