Go Back   Fratching! > General > Things I hate

PLEASE stop grouping all Millennials together
Old 11-09-2018, 04:56 AM

Default PLEASE stop grouping all Millennials together

God that gets on my last damn nerve, seriously. What annoys me the most, is I am considered Millenial and I should be GenX, but because I was born in 85 I'm a Millenial. Sorry, but most of us 30 and up are not entitled spoiled brats.

Old 11-09-2018, 05:41 PM

Most millennials aren't entitled spoilt brats either. Well, unless you take the view that actually wanting to be paid sufficient to live on is being "an entitled spoilt brat" (quite a bit of the "milennial" crap takes a somewhat...paternalistic (and I mean that in the derogatory sense of someone acting like the other person is a child) view of milennials, which often coincides with not wanting to pay them what they are actually worth. (presumably justified by "I'm showing them how to act in the workplace"- when it's usually just showing them how to be exploited)

sorry, this is something of a soapbox of mine.

Old 11-10-2018, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittykat View Post
God that gets on my last damn nerve, seriously. What annoys me the most, is I am considered Millenial and I should be GenX, but because I was born in 85 I'm a Millenial. Sorry, but most of us 30 and up are not entitled spoiled brats.
You and I are that tweener group some call Xennials. We were kids just before the internet became a big thing and internet blew up during our later childhood years.

Old 11-19-2018, 06:50 PM

I'd be more happy if people would stop blaming millenials for all the ills of the world when we're just trying to survive this shitshow.